In general we consider deliveries to be subject to Incoterms 2010.
Ex works term of delivery
Please advise your shipments with the below-mentioned forwarding companies according to the goods to be delivered.
Please send tracking-no. or flight details to Simone Moser
(E-Mail: email@example.com / Fax +49 761 517 2392).
- Parcels up to 32kg
Courier service (please find account-no. on purchasing order)
- Individually-packed goods, part and full loads
According to existing agreements
- Machines, abnormal loads
Please advise your shipping-coordinator and get him in contact with TDK-Micronas’ shipping coordinator Mr. Konstantin König,
Phone +49 761 517 2358 (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 2 weeks before requested delivery-date.
- Extra tours and express shipments
Please contact Anja Schoemmel, Phone +49 761 517 2240 / Fax +49 761 517 2392
General packaging requirements
In order to ensure delivery of parts in acceptable condition, compliance with the following points is absolutely essential:
- The parts must be free from all contamination. There must be no contact with uncoated corrugated or solid board or with filling materials.
- The main packaging (container, carton) and any additional basic packaging (film, film bag, tubes, formed inserts, etc) must ensure protection of the parts against:
- Mechanical damage (e.g. deformation, impact points) and
- Due to the increased risk of injury, cartons must be closed not with metal staples but with adhesive tape.
- The dispatch packaging must adequately secure the containers or cartons during transport and handling.
- Transports of hazardous goods, delicate, fragile or similar shipments have to be labelled according to appropriate instructions.
We point out, that transportations of dangerous (hazardous) goods, which are not conform to legal regulations (GGVS/ADR) will be refused at our plant.
Wooden package (international)
For wooden packaging the requirements of IPPC-Standard ISPM Nr. 15 applies (Regulation of wood packaging material in international trade). For pallets the standard UIC 435-2 applies.
We have special packing rules for our commodities. Please contact Andreas Ebner (E-Mail: email@example.com)
We are self-insurer and transport insurance is covered by us.
Empty packaging freight costs
Unless other regulations supply, the freight costs for delivery of empty packaging must be agreed as follows:
- Deliveries ex works: borne by supplier
- Deliveries carriage paid: borne by TDK-Micronas
Receipt of goods
For deliveries after opening times please contact our purchasing department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(Opening times: MO - FR 7.30 am - 9.30 am / 10.00 am - 12.00 am / 1 pm - 3.30 pm, SA/SU closed)
Risk management in global trade
TDK-Micronas GmbH has the status of an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO). Therefore the international supply chain from the manufacturer of goods to the end consumer shall be secured. In connection to this, certain inspections* are effected.
*(Background: Following the attacks of 11th September 2001, laws and regulations were enacted by the US, United Nations and European Union to fight back against international terrorism. By the use of these laws money, property holdings and other economic resources of terrorists and terror organisations shall be dispossessed. Companies are obligated to prevent the establishment or maintenance of direct or indirect business contacts with terror organisations and their associated institutions and individuals. In compliance to these measures, continuously changing name lists of respective people and organisations, so-called “anti-terrorism-lists”, have been and being released. These lists are obligatory. The ones who do not abide by these lists infringe the foreign trade law and have to face various juristic consequences.)